Details about Suman Neupane
Access statistics for papers by Suman Neupane.
Last updated 2022-08-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Firm location effect on underwriting, subscription, and underpricing: Evidence from IPOs in China
Economic Modelling, 2022, 108, (C) View citations (1)
- Foreign ownership and the enforcement of corporate governance reforms
Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, 2022, 58, (2), 541-580
- When rain matters! Investments and value relevance
Journal of Corporate Finance, 2022, 73, (C) View citations (1)
- Mimicking insider trades
Journal of Corporate Finance, 2021, 68, (C)
- Corporate governance reform and risk-taking: Evidence from a quasi-natural experiment in an emerging market
Journal of Corporate Finance, 2020, 61, (C) View citations (18)
- Suboptimal international equity portfolio diversification and stock market development
Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, 2020, 54, (1), 389-412 View citations (1)
- Do group-affiliated firms time their equity offerings?
Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, 2019, 54, (C), 73-92 View citations (1)
- Underwriter network structure and political connections in the Chinese IPO market
Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, 2019, 54, (C), 199-214 View citations (2)
- Board structure and institutional ownership at the time of IPO
Managerial Finance, 2017, 43, (9), 950-965
- Do investors flip less in bookbuilding than in auction IPOs?
Journal of Corporate Finance, 2017, 47, (C), 253-268 View citations (3)
- Trade-based manipulation: Beyond the prosecuted cases
Journal of Corporate Finance, 2017, 42, (C), 115-130 View citations (7)
- Domestic and foreign institutional investors' investment in IPOs
Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, 2016, 39, (C), 197-210 View citations (4)
- Market liquidity risks of foreign exchange derivatives and cross-country equity portfolio allocations
Journal of Multinational Financial Management, 2016, 34, (C), 46-64 View citations (2)
- Multiple lead underwriting syndicate and IPO pricing
International Review of Financial Analysis, 2016, 48, (C), 193-208 View citations (3)
- Firm quality or market sentiment: What matters more for IPO investors?
Journal of Banking & Finance, 2014, 44, (C), 207-218 View citations (8)
- Access to information and international portfolio allocation
Journal of Banking & Finance, 2013, 37, (7), 2255-2267 View citations (3)
- Underwriter reputation and the underwriter–investor relationship in IPO markets
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, 2013, 24, (C), 105-126 View citations (8)
- Transparency in IPO mechanism: Retail investors’ participation, IPO pricing and returns
Journal of Banking & Finance, 2012, 36, (7), 2064-2076 View citations (25)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.