Details about Jaeger Nelson
Access statistics for papers by Jaeger Nelson.
Last updated 2020-07-15. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- A Simplified Model of How Macroeconomic Changes Affect the Federal Budget: Working Paper 2020-01
Working Papers, Congressional Budget Office
- Vocational Considerations and Trends in Social Security Disability
Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis View citations (5)
See also Journal Article in The Journal of the Economics of Ageing (2018)
- Welfare Implications of Uncertain Social Security Reform
Public Finance Review, 2020, 48, (4), 425-466
- Macroeconomic Effects of Reducing OASI Benefits: A Comparison of Seven Overlapping-Generations Models
National Tax Journal, 2019, 72, (4), 671-692 View citations (1)
- Vocational considerations and trends in Social Security Disability
The Journal of the Economics of Ageing, 2018, 11, (C), 41-51 View citations (4)
See also Working Paper (2016)