Details about Mariya Neycheva
Access statistics for papers by Mariya Neycheva.
Last updated 2020-08-25. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The Role of Education for the Economic Growth of Bulgaria
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Non-Keynesian effects of Government Spending: Some implications for the Stability and Growth Pact
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (3)
- Overeducation and Economic Growth: Theoretical Background and Empirical Findings for the Region of Central and Eastern Europe
Economic Studies journal, 2020, (5), 124-142
- How might the negative impact of higher education on growth be explained? The role of vertical qualification (mis)match in an MRW‐type model
Economics of Transition and Institutional Change, 2019, 27, (4), 943-969
- Human Capital and Economic Growth: Challenges to Educational Policy in View of Scientific Research
Economy and Economic Theory: Problems and Interactions, Conference Proceedings 2017, 2017, (1), 130-141
- Secondary versus higher education for growth: the case of three countries with different human capital’s structure and quality
Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, 2016, 50, (6), 2367-2393 View citations (1)
- Impact of Secondary and Tertiary Education on Economic Growth: a Co-integration Model for Bulgaria
Economic Studies journal, 2015, (4), 82-106
- Does higher level of education of the labor force cause growth? Evidence from Bulgaria
Economic Change and Restructuring, 2013, 46, (3), 321-339 View citations (5)
- Does public expenditure on education matter for growth in Europe? A comparison between old EU member states and post-communist economies
Post-Communist Economies, 2010, 22, (2), 141-164 View citations (9)
- Determinants of Non-Linear Effects of Fiscal Policy on Output: The Case of Bulgaria
South East European Journal of Economics and Business, 2009, 4, (1), 51-61 View citations (3)
- Public Expenditure for Education and Economic Growth
Economic Thought journal, 2008, (6), 67-81
- The Stabilizing Role of Fiscal Policy: Theoretical Background and Empirical Evidence
IBSU Scientific Journal, 2008, 2, (1), 7-22 View citations (3)
- Impact of Fiscal Policy on the Cumulative Production in the Bulgarian Economy
Economic Thought journal, 2007, (3), 82-101
- Non-Keynesian Effects of Government Expenditure on Output in Bulgaria: An HP Filter Approach
Post-Communist Economies, 2006, 18, (1), 1-12 View citations (2)
- The Impact of the Fisc on Macroeconomic Fluctuations in Bulgarian Economy
Economic Thought journal, 2005, (3), 42-59
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.