Details about Jeremy K Nguyen
Access statistics for papers by Jeremy K Nguyen.
Last updated 2019-04-09. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Vietnam's SCIC: A gradualist approach to sovereign wealth funds
Discussion Papers in Economics, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics
See also Journal Article in Journal of the Asia Pacific Economy (2012)
- MODELLING GLOBAL DEMOGRAPHIC CHANGE:RESULTS FOR JAPAN
CAMA Working Papers, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University View citations (5)
- Consumer electricity and gas prices across Australian capital cities: Structural breaks, effects of policy reforms and interstate differences
Energy Economics, 2018, 72, (C), 365-375 View citations (1)
- Mortgage product diversity: responding to consumer demand or protecting lender profit? An asymmetric panel analysis
Applied Economics, 2018, 50, (43), 4694-4704
- Happiness and inbound tourism
Annals of Tourism Research, 2016, 57, (C), 251-253 View citations (2)
- Combining linear and nonlinear unit root tests with an application to PPP
Economics Bulletin, 2015, 35, (4), 2796-2801
- Does Income Inequality Make Us Less Happy?
Australian Economic Review, 2015, 48, (1), 15-32 View citations (9)
- Alternative unit root testing strategies using the Fourier approximation
Economics Letters, 2013, 121, (1), 8-11 View citations (2)
- GLS detrending in Sollis nonlinear unit root tests
Applied Economics Letters, 2013, 20, (13), 1259-1262 View citations (3)
- Vietnam's SCIC: a gradualist approach to sovereign wealth funds
Journal of the Asia Pacific Economy, 2012, 17, (2), 268-283
See also Working Paper (2011)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.