Details about Nguyen Van Tuan
Access statistics for papers by Nguyen Van Tuan.
Last updated 2020-07-23. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Corruption and Firm Financial Performance: New Evidence from Vietnam
Working Papers, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam View citations (1)
- Free cash flow and corporate profitability in emerging economies: Empirical evidence from Vietnam
Economics Bulletin, 2018, 38, (1), 211-220
- Do Female Directors Add Value?
Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, 2017, (13(3)), 169-177
- Does the human capital of board directors add value to firms? Evidence from an Asian market
Cogent Economics & Finance, 2017, 5, (1), 1385439
- CORPORATE GOVERNANCE STRUCTURES AND PERFORMANCE OF FIRMS IN ASIAN MARKETS: A COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS BETWEEN SINGAPORE AND VIETNAM
Organizations and Markets in Emerging Economies, 2016, 7, (2)
- Does boardroom gender diversity matter? Evidence from a transitional economy
International Review of Economics & Finance, 2015, 37, (C), 184-202 View citations (24)
- Ownership concentration and corporate performance from a dynamic perspective: Does national governance quality matter?
International Review of Financial Analysis, 2015, 41, (C), 148-161 View citations (27)
- A dynamic estimation of governance structures and financial performance for Singaporean companies
Economic Modelling, 2014, 40, (C), 1-11 View citations (14)
- Do Budget Deficits Affect Real Interest Rates? A Test of Ricardian Equivalence Theorem
Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, 2013, (9(5)), 86-102
- The stable relationship between crude oil price and petrol price: Evidence from multivariate GARCH model
The Empirical Econometrics and Quantitative Economics Letters, 2013, 2, (2), 27 – 40.
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.