Details about Adam Ng
Access statistics for papers by Adam Ng.
Last updated 2017-06-06. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Performance of Islamic and conventional exchange traded funds in Malaysia
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (4)
- How does microfinance prosper? An analysis of environmental, social, and governance context
Sustainable Development, 2019, 27, (6), 1001-1022 View citations (12)
- The impact of social and environmental sustainability on financial performance: A global analysis of the banking sector
Journal of Multinational Financial Management, 2019, 49, (C), 35-53 View citations (42)
- Demystifying small and medium enterprises’ (SMEs) performance in emerging and developing economies
Borsa Istanbul Review, 2018, 18, (4), 269-281 View citations (19)
- Is the regime of risk transfer sustainable? Impossible contract and inequality
Research in International Business and Finance, 2017, 41, (C), 16-19
- Benchmarking objectives of Shari'ah (Islamic law): index and its performance in select OIC countries
International Journal of Pluralism and Economics Education, 2016, 7, (3), 218-253
- Culture, income, and CO2 emission
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2016, 62, (C), 418-428 View citations (20)
- Does trust contribute to stock market development?
Economic Modelling, 2016, 52, (PA), 239-250 View citations (19)
- Is small the new big? Islamic banking for SMEs in Turkey
Economic Modelling, 2016, 54, (C), 187-194 View citations (24)
- On the dynamic links between commodities and Islamic equity
Energy Economics, 2016, 58, (C), 125-140 View citations (42)
- Ethical behavior and trustworthiness in the stock market-growth nexus
Research in International Business and Finance, 2015, 33, (C), 44-58 View citations (11)
- Property rights and the stock market-growth nexus
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, 2015, 32, (C), 48-63 View citations (7)
- Macroeconomic shocks and Islamic bank behavior in Turkey
Chapter 16 in Handbook of Empirical Research on Islam and Economic Life, 2017, pp 375-394 View citations (3)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.