Details about John Nixon
Access statistics for papers by John Nixon.
Last updated 2017-10-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Convergence of health care spending and health outcomes in the EUropean Union, 1960-95
Working Papers, Centre for Health Economics, University of York View citations (14)
- How does the UK NHS compare with European standards? A review of EU health care systems using hierarchical cluster analysis
Working Papers, Centre for Health Economics, University of York
- Convergence Analysis of Health Care Expenditure in the EU Countries Using Two Approaches
Discussion Papers, Department of Economics, University of York View citations (16)
- Guidelines for completing the EURONHEED transferability information checklists
The European Journal of Health Economics, 2009, 10, (2), 157-165 View citations (10)
- The relationship between health care expenditure and health outcomes
The European Journal of Health Economics, 2006, 7, (1), 7-18 View citations (80)
- Can economic evaluations be made more transferable?
The European Journal of Health Economics, 2005, 6, (4), 334-346 View citations (9)
- The European Network of Health Economic Evaluation Databases (EURO NHEED) Project
The European Journal of Health Economics, 2004, 5, (2), 183-187 View citations (1)
- Convergence of health care expenditure in the EU countries
Applied Economics Letters, 2001, 8, (4), 223-228 View citations (32)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.