Details about Rachatar Nilavongse
Access statistics for papers by Rachatar Nilavongse.
Last updated 2021-10-14. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Implications for banking stability and welfare under capital shocks and countercyclical requirements
Economics Working Papers, European University Institute
- Mortgage Defaults, Expectation-Driven House Prices and Monetary Policy
Economics Working Papers, European University Institute View citations (1)
- Economic policy uncertainty shocks, economic activity, and exchange rate adjustments
Economics Letters, 2020, 186, (C) View citations (14)
- Expectation-driven house prices and debt defaults: The effectiveness of monetary and macroprudential policies
Journal of Financial Stability, 2020, 49, (C) View citations (1)
- Bank capital shocks and countercyclical requirements: Implications for banking stability and welfare
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, 2018, 93, (C), 315-331 View citations (7)