Details about Jelena Nikolic
Access statistics for papers by Jelena Nikolic.
Last updated 2017-09-11. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Changes in Public and Private Sector Pay Structures in Two Emerging Market Economies during the Crisis
Working Papers, The Institute of Economics, Zagreb View citations (5)
- MONOPSONY WITH HETEROGENEOUS LABOUR: EVIDENCE FROM ECONOMIC TRANSITION
Discussion Papers, University of Nottingham, School of Economics View citations (1)
- Pre-crisis reforms, austerity measures and the public-private wage gap in two emerging economies
Economic Systems, 2017, 41, (2), 248-265 View citations (5)
- The effect of large-scale privatization on public sector pay gap in a transition economy
The Economics of Transition, 2014, 22, (4), 759-781 View citations (12)
- WHAT HAS 20 YEARS OF PUBLIC–PRIVATE PAY GAP LITERATURE TOLD US? EASTERN EUROPEAN TRANSITIONING vs. DEVELOPED ECONOMIES
Journal of Economic Surveys, 2014, 28, (3), 516-550 View citations (32)
- PUBLIC SECTOR PAY GAP IN SERBIA DURING LARGE-SCALE PRIVATISATION,BY EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION
Economic Annals, 2012, 57, (192), 7-24
- DETERMINANTS OF DEBT RESCHEDULING IN EASTERN EUROPEAN COUNTRIES
Economic Annals, 2011, 56, (188), 7 – 31 View citations (4)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.