Details about Eric Njuki
Access statistics for papers by Eric Njuki.
Last updated 2020-09-23. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Examining the effects of federal crop insurance premium subsidies on allocative and technical inefficiency in the U.S. cornbelt
2020 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, Kansas City, Missouri, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- Accounting for the Impacts of Changing Configurations in Temperature and Precipitation on U.S. Agricultural Productivity
2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia, International Association of Agricultural Economists
- Climatic Variability and Irrigation Water Efficiency in the United States: An Empirical Assessment of the 1987-2012 Period
2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- Measuring agricultural water productivity using a partial factor productivity approach
2016 Fifth International Conference, September 23-26, 2016, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE)
- A Bayesian Approach to Analyzing the Economic Costs of Environmental Regulation in U.S. Dairy Farming
Working Papers, University of Connecticut, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Charles J. Zwick Center for Food and Resource Policy View citations (1)
Also in Working Paper series, University of Connecticut, Charles J. Zwick Center for Food and Resource Policy (2014) View citations (1)
- Climatic effects and total factor productivity: econometric evidence for Wisconsin dairy farms
European Review of Agricultural Economics, 2020, 47, (3), 1276-1301
- Productivity Is the Major Driver of U.S. Farm Sector’s Economic Growth
Amber Waves:The Economics of Food, Farming, Natural Resources, and Rural America, 2020, July 2020
- Decomposing agricultural productivity growth using a random-parameters stochastic production frontier
Empirical Economics, 2019, 57, (3), 839-860 View citations (4)
- Examining irrigation productivity in U.S. agriculture using a single-factor approach
Journal of Productivity Analysis, 2019, 51, (2), 125-136
- A new look at the decomposition of agricultural productivity growth incorporating weather effects
PLOS ONE, 2018, 13, (2), 1-21 View citations (7)
- Alternative Policies to Address Emissions in U.S. Dairy Farming
Choices: The Magazine of Food, Farm, and Resource Issues, 2016, 31, (4), 7 View citations (1)
- The Good and the Bad: Environmental Efficiency in Northeastern U.S. Dairy Farming
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, 2016, 45, (1), 22-43 View citations (2)
- The Economic Costs of Environmental Regulation in U.S. Dairy Farming: A Directional Distance Function Approach
American Journal of Agricultural Economics, 2015, 97, (4), 1087-1106 View citations (14)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.