Details about Chigozie Nelson Nkalu
Access statistics for papers by Chigozie Nelson Nkalu.
Last updated 2021-03-01. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Financial Development and Energy Consumption in Sub-Saharan Africa: Evidence From Panel Vector Error Correction Model
SAGE Open, 2020, 10, (3), 2158244020935432
- Impact of Trade Restrictions in European and Sub-Saharan Regions
Review of Market Integration, 2020, 12, (1-2), 35-50
- Achieving Sustainable Growth in Developing Countries, Does Export Really Matter?
Contemporary Research in Education and English Language Teaching, 2019, 1, (5), 114-125
- Environmental Hazards and Life Expectancy in Africa: Evidence From GARCH Model
SAGE Open, 2019, 9, (1), 2158244019830500 View citations (4)
- Foreign Aids and Sustainable Growth in Africa: Evidence from Nigeria
International Journal of Applied Economics, Finance and Accounting, 2019, 5, (2), 84-88
- Impact of Foreign Direct Investment on Manufacturing Sector Output Growth in Nigeria
International Journal of Applied Economics, Finance and Accounting, 2019, 5, (2), 55-64
- Public expenditure and human development in Nigeria in the last decade, composition and distributional impacts
Economics and Business Letters, 2019, 8, (2), 62-73
- Distributional impact of public expenditure on human development in Nigeria
International Journal of Social Economics, 2017, 44, (12), 1683-1693 View citations (1)
- Trade Policies, Exchange Rate and Developing Country's Real Sector Export Performance
International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, 2017, 7, (2), 601-607
- A Comparative Analysis of the Impact of Agricultural Exports on Economic Growth of ECOWAS Countries
Acta Oeconomica Pragensia, 2016, 2016, (5), 31-46 View citations (5)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.