Details about Ana Norman-Lopez
Access statistics for papers by Ana Norman-Lopez.
Last updated 2018-01-30. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- SMEs are more important than you think! Challenges and opportunities for EU exporting SMEs
DG TRADE Chief Economist Notes, Directorate General for Trade, European Commission View citations (13)
- Net economic impacts of achieving maximum economic yield in fisheries
2010 Conference (54th), February 10-12, 2010, Adelaide, Australia, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society
- The Environmental Impact of Two Australian Rock Lobster Fishery Supply Chains under a Changing Climate
Journal of Industrial Ecology, 2016, 20, (6), 1384-1398 View citations (1)
- TTIP: Political and Economic Rationale and Implications
Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, 2015, 50, (6), 312-343
- Understanding socio-ecological drivers of spatial allocation choice in a multi-species artisanal fishery: A Bayesian network modeling approach
Marine Policy, 2015, 62, (C), 102-115
- Evidence of package trading in a mature multi-species ITQ market
Marine Policy, 2014, 46, (C), 68-71 View citations (2)
- Micro-economic drivers of profitability in an ITQ-managed fishery: An analysis of the Queensland Coral Reef Fin-Fish Fishery
Marine Policy, 2014, 43, (C), 200-207 View citations (4)
- Price integration in the Australian rock lobster industry: implications for management and climate change adaptation
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, 2014, 58, (1), 43-59 View citations (5)
- A Bayesian model of factors influencing indigenous participation in the Torres Strait tropical rocklobster fishery
Marine Policy, 2013, 37, (C), 96-105 View citations (8)
- Economic and conservation implications of a variable effort penalty system in effort-controlled fisheries
Applied Economics, 2013, 45, (27), 3880-3890 View citations (2)
- Net economic effects of achieving maximum economic yield in fisheries
Marine Policy, 2011, 35, (4), 489-495 View citations (3)
- POTENTIAL ECONOMIC IMPACTS OF CLIMATE CHANGE ON AUSTRALIAN FISHERIES AND THE NEED FOR ADAPTIVE MANAGEMENT
Climate Change Economics (CCE), 2011, 02, (03), 209-235 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.