Details about Norberto Montani Martins
Access statistics for papers by Norberto Montani Martins.
Last updated 2021-07-26. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Derivatives, financial fragility and systemic risk: lessons from Barings Bank, Long-Term Capital Management, Lehman Brothers and AIG
Working Papers, Post Keynesian Economics Society (PKES)
- Minsky's Financial Fragility: An Empirical Analysis of Electricity Distribution Companies in Brazil (2007-15)
Economics Working Paper Archive, Levy Economics Institute View citations (2)
- RESTRUCTURING THE ECONOMIC POLICY FRAMEWORK IN BRAZIL: GENUINE OR GATTOPARDO CHANGE?
Anais do XLII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 42nd Brazilian Economics Meeting], ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics]
See also Journal Article in Revue de la Régulation - Capitalisme, institutions, pouvoirs (2015)
- The crisis of the contemporary global financial system: perspectives from the post-2008 global regulatory reform
Brazilian Journal of Political Economy, 2018, 38, (4), 650-669
- The transmission mechanism of monetary policy: Microeconomic aspects of macroeconomic issues
Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, 2017, 40, (3), 300-326
- Restructuring the Economic Policy Framework in Brazil: Genuine or Gattopardo change?
Revue de la Régulation - Capitalisme, institutions, pouvoirs, 2015, 17
See also Working Paper (2016)
- A modified Taylor rule for the Brazilian economy: convention and conservatism in eleven years of inflation targeting (2000-2010)
Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, 2013, 35, (3), 463-482 View citations (6)
- Convention, interest rates and monetary policy: a post-Keynesianâ€“French-conventions-school approach
European Journal of Economics and Economic Policies: Intervention, 2013, 10, (1), 76-92 View citations (4)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.