Details about Duy Nong
Access statistics for papers by Duy Nong.
Last updated 2019-10-11. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Potential economic impacts of global wild catch fishery decline in Southeast Asia and South America
Economic Analysis and Policy, 2019, 62, (C), 213-226
- Surrogate-based multi-objective optimization of management options for agricultural landscapes using artificial neural networks
Ecological Modelling, 2019, 400, (C), 1-13
- Effects on the U.S. economy of its proposed withdrawal from the Paris Agreement: A quantitative assessment
Energy, 2018, 159, (C), 621-629 View citations (3)
- General equilibrium economy-wide impacts of the increased energy taxes in Vietnam
Energy Policy, 2018, 123, (C), 471-481 View citations (2)
- Potential impacts of expanded Arctic Alaska energy resource extraction on US energy sectors
Energy Policy, 2018, 119, (C), 574-584 View citations (2)
- Potential impacts of the Emissions Reduction Fund on the Australian economy
Energy Economics, 2018, 74, (C), 387-398 View citations (3)
- An assessment of a proposed ETS in Australia by using the MONASH-Green model
Energy Policy, 2017, 108, (C), 281-291 View citations (4)
- Australia’s Emissions Reduction Fund in an international context
Economic Analysis and Policy, 2017, 54, (C), 123-134 View citations (7)
- Environmental and economic impacts of a joint emissions trading scheme
International Journal of Global Energy Issues, 2017, 40, (3/4), 184-206 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.