Details about Antonio Maria Nucifora
Access statistics for papers by Antonio Maria Nucifora.
Last updated 2017-07-16. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Books
- Which Firms Create the Most Jobs in Developing Countries? Evidence from Tunisia
Working Papers, Economic Research Forum View citations (7)
Also in Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank (2014) View citations (15)
See also Journal Article in Labour Economics (2014)
- All in the Family: State Capture in Tunisia
World Bank Other Operational Studies, The World Bank View citations (13)
Also in Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank (2014) View citations (11)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Development Economics (2017)
- The Unfinished Revolution: Bringing Opportunity, Good Jobs and Greater Wealth to All Tunisians
(La Révolution Inachevée: Créer des opportunités, des emplois de qualité et de la richesse pour tous les tunisiens)
World Bank Other Operational Studies, The World Bank View citations (14)
- National drought insurance for Malawi
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank View citations (1)
- Higher fuel and food prices: Economic impacts and responses for Mozambique
IFPRI discussion papers, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) View citations (46)
- Land Use in the European Union by 2020
2000 Conference, August 13-18, 2000, Berlin, Germany, International Association of Agricultural Economists
- All in the family: State capture in Tunisia
Journal of Development Economics, 2017, 124, (C), 41-59 View citations (20)
See also Working Paper (2014)
- Which firms create the most jobs in developing countries? Evidence from Tunisia
Labour Economics, 2014, 31, (C), 84-102 View citations (12)
See also Working Paper (2015)
- Higher fuel and food prices: impacts and responses for Mozambique
Agricultural Economics, 2008, 39, (s1), 497-511 View citations (61)
- Labor Policy to Promote Good Jobs in Tunisia: Revisiting Labor Regulation, Social Security, and Active Labor Market Programs
World Bank Publications, The World Bank
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.