Details about John Nyman
Access statistics for papers by John Nyman.
Last updated 2010-03-04. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The Effect of Gambling on Health: Evidence from Canada
Working Papers, University of Alberta, Department of Economics View citations (3)
- The Welfare Economics of Insurance Contracts that pay off by Reducing Price
Working Papers, Minnesota - Center for Economic Research View citations (2)
- Health insurance theory: the case of the missing welfare gain
The European Journal of Health Economics, 2008, 9, (4), 369-380 View citations (4)
- Something for nothing: A model of gambling behavior
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), 2008, 37, (6), 2492-2504 View citations (6)
- Evaluating Health Insurance: A Review of the Theoretical Foundations
The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance - Issues and Practice, 2006, 31, (4), 720-738 View citations (1)
- More on survival consumption costs in cost‐utility analysis
Health Economics, 2006, 15, (3), 319-322 View citations (10)
- Should the consumption of survivors be included as a cost in cost–utility analysis?
Health Economics, 2004, 13, (5), 417-427 View citations (21)
- The income transfer effect, the access value of insurance and the Rand health insurance experiment
Journal of Health Economics, 2001, 20, (2), 295-298 View citations (11)
- The economics of moral hazard revisited
Journal of Health Economics, 1999, 18, (6), 811-824 View citations (63)
- The value of health insurance: the access motive
Journal of Health Economics, 1999, 18, (2), 141-152 View citations (83)
- Do case-mix adjusted nursing home reimbursements actually reflect costs? Minnesota's experience
Journal of Health Economics, 1994, 13, (2), 145-162 View citations (3)
- The Effects of Market Concentration and Excess Demand on the Price of Nursing Home Care
Journal of Industrial Economics, 1994, 42, (2), 193-204 View citations (21)
- Cost function analysis of Medicare policy: Are reimbursement limits for rural home health agencies sufficient?
Journal of Health Economics, 1991, 10, (3), 313-327 View citations (1)
- Profit Incentives and Technical Efficiency in the Production of Nursing Home Care
The Review of Economics and Statistics, 1989, 71, (4), 586-94 View citations (44)
- The private demand for nursing home care
Journal of Health Economics, 1989, 8, (2), 209-231 View citations (8)
- The marginal cost of nursing home care: New York, 1983
Journal of Health Economics, 1988, 7, (4), 393-412 View citations (5)
- Prospective and `cost-plus' medicaid reimbursement, excess medicaid demand, and the quality of nursing home care
Journal of Health Economics, 1985, 4, (3), 237-259 View citations (22)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.