Details about Laura Obreja Brasoveanu
|Workplace:||Departamentul Finante (Department of Finance), Facultatea de Finante, Asigurari, Banci şi Burse de Valori (Faculty of Finance, Insurance, Banking and Asset Markets), Academia de Studii Economice din Bucureşti (Bucharest Academy of Economic Studies), (more information at EDIRC)|
Access statistics for papers by Laura Obreja Brasoveanu.
Last updated 2016-09-07. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Fiscal adjustment – strategies and consequences: empirical evidence for European Union economies
Working Papers, Universidade Portucalense, Centro de Investigação em Gestão e Economia (CIGE)
- Size and quality of public sector and economic growth changes occurring in the former communist EU countries
Working Papers, Universidade Portucalense, Centro de Investigação em Gestão e Economia (CIGE) View citations (1)
- Fiscal Adjustment in European Union Countries
Romanian Statistical Review Supplement, 2012, 60, (2), 60-65
- Fiscal Policy In European Union Countries – A Comparative Analysis Of Adjustment And Expansions Fiscal Policy Episodes
Journal of Knowledge Management, Economics and Information Technology, 2012, 2, (3), 3
- Composition and Determinants of Fiscal Adjustment’s Success in the EU27 Contex
The Review of Finance and Banking, 2011, 03, (2), 075-089
- Connections between Economy and Politics – the Relevance of the Typology of Political Parties
Timisoara Journal of Economics, 2011, 4, (4(16)), 211-220
- ECONOMIC GROWTH – A COST-BENEFIT ANALYSIS
Theoretical and Applied Economics, 2011, 5(558)(supplement), (5(558)(supplement)), 509-516
- Effects of the Current Economic Crisis on the Fiscal Variables in EU Countries
Theoretical and Applied Economics, 2011, XVIII(2011), (2(555)), 127-138
- TAX EVASION: QUANTITATIVE AND QUALITATIVE FACTORS OF IMPACT
Theoretical and Applied Economics, 2011, 5(558)(supplement), (5(558)(supplement)), 410-416
- The Impact of Defense Expenditure on Economic Growth
Journal for Economic Forecasting, 2010, (4), 148-167
- THE ANALYSIS OF MACROECONOMIC CONTEXT FOR EUROPEAN UNION COUNTRIES IN 2009
Theoretical and Applied Economics, 2009, 12(541)(supplement), (12(541)(supplement)), 253-261
- CORRELATIONS BETWEEN FISCAL POLICY AND MACROECONOMIC INDICATORS IN ROMANIA
Theoretical and Applied Economics, 2008, 11(528)(supplement), (11(528)(supplement)), 51-59
- COST OF CAPITAL CONSIDERATIONS
Theoretical and Applied Economics, 2008, 12(517)(supplement), (12(517)(supplement)), 45-49
- The Correlation between Fiscal Policy and Economic Growth
Theoretical and Applied Economics, 2008, 7(524), (7(524)), 19-26 View citations (2)
- COMPARATIVE APPROACHES REGARDING FISCAL SYSTEMS IN EUROPEAN UNION
Theoretical and Applied Economics, 2007, 11(516)(supplement)(vol2), (11(516)(supplement)(vol2)), 65-74
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.