Details about Anthony Patrick O'Brien
Access statistics for papers by Anthony Patrick O'Brien.
Last updated 2008-11-28. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- J.E. Stiglitz, The Roaring Nineties: A New History of the World's Most Prosperous Decade, W.W. Norton & Company, New York (2003) (379 pp., Price US$ 25.95, hardback, ISBN 0-393-05852-2)
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), 2006, 35, (5), 930-932
- Why is the standard error of regression so low using historical data?: Comments on "size matters"
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), 2004, 33, (5), 565-570 View citations (1)
- Economic Progress in the Postbellum South? African-American Incomes in the Mississippi Delta, 1880-1910
Explorations in Economic History, 2001, 38, (1), 166-180 View citations (10)
- One Kind of Freedom Revisited
Explorations in Economic History, 2001, 38, (1), 1-5
- The Importance of Adjusting Production to Sales in the Early Automobile Industry
Explorations in Economic History, 1997, 34, (2), 195-219
- The Failure of the Bank of the United States: A Defense of Joseph Lucia: A Note
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 1992, 24, (3), 374-84
- The ICC, freight rates, and the Great Depression
Explorations in Economic History, 1989, 26, (1), 73-98 View citations (2)
- The Cyclical Sensitivity of Wages [The Changing Cyclical Behavior of Wages and Prices: 1890-1976] [Cross-Country and Cross-Temporal Differences in Inflation Responsiveness]
American Economic Review, 1985, 75, (5), 1124-32
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.