Details about Ibrahim Abidemi Odusanya
Access statistics for papers by Ibrahim Abidemi Odusanya.
Last updated 2022-04-20. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Financial Integration and Growth Outcomes in Africa: Experience of the Trade Blocs
Working Papers, European Xtramile Centre of African Studies (EXCAS)
Also in Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute., African Governance and Development Institute. (2021)
Research Africa Network Working Papers, Research Africa Network (RAN) (2021)
- Analysis of inflation and its determinants in Nigeria
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (7)
- Growth effect of income inequality in sub-Saharan Africa: exploring the transmission channels
International Journal of Management and Economics, 2020, 56, (2), 176-190
- Qualitative program evaluation of social determinants of health screening and referral program
PLOS ONE, 2020, 15, (12), 1-11
- Determinants of Firm Profitability in Nigeria: Evidence from Dynamic Panel Models
SPOUDAI Journal of Economics and Business, 2018, 68, (1), 43-58 View citations (7)
- Financial Deepening, Foreign Direct Investment and Output Performance in Nigeria
Scientific Annals of Economics and Business, 2018, 65, (2), 193-204 View citations (1)
- Foreign Direct Investment and Financial Development in Economic Community of West African States
EuroEconomica, 2018, (3(37)), 29-40
- Income, Income Inequality and Health: Evidence from Nigeria
Izvestiya, 2017, (4), 345-361 View citations (1)
- Effects of Food Prices on Under-five and Infant Mortality Rates in Sub-Saharan Africa
African Journal of Economic Review, 2016, 04, (1) View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.