Details about Gerald Oettinger
Access statistics for papers by Gerald Oettinger.
Last updated 2012-05-01. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The Incidence and Wage Consequences of Home-Based Work in the United States, 1980–2000
Journal of Human Resources, 2011, 46, (2) View citations (22)
- Estimates of the return to schooling and ability: evidence from sibling data
Labour Economics, 2006, 13, (1), 19-34 View citations (25)
- The Effect Of Nonlinear Incentives On Performance: Evidence From "Econ 101"
The Review of Economics and Statistics, 2002, 84, (3), 509-517 View citations (11)
- Do piece rates influence effort choices? Evidence from stadium vendors
Economics Letters, 2001, 73, (1), 117-123 View citations (14)
- An Empirical Analysis of the Daily Labor Supply of Stadium Vendors
Journal of Political Economy, 1999, 107, (2), 360-392 View citations (101)
- The Effects of Sex Education on Teen Sexual Activity and Teen Pregnancy
Journal of Political Economy, 1999, 107, (3), 606-635 View citations (39)
- Statistical Discrimination and the Early Career Evolution of the Black-White Wage Gap
Journal of Labor Economics, 1996, 14, (1), 52-78 View citations (72)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.