Details about Haim Ofek
Access statistics for papers by Haim Ofek.
Last updated 2019-11-22. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Interrupted Work Careers
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc
- Labor Immobility and the Formation of Gender Wage Gaps in Local Markets
Economic Inquiry, 1997, 35, (1), 28-47 View citations (10)
- The Equilibrium Distribution Of Population And Wages In A System Of Cities
The Review of Regional Studies, 1992, 22, (3), 201-216 View citations (1)
- Interrupted Work Careers: Depreciation and Restoration of Human Capital
Journal of Human Resources, 1982, 17, (1), 3-24 View citations (238)
- Is Perfect Competition an Empirically Inadequate Model?
Economic Inquiry, 1982, 20, (1), 21-39 View citations (1)
- A theory of the behavior of municipal governments: The case of internalizing pollution externalities
Journal of Urban Economics, 1979, 6, (4), 416-431 View citations (11)
- The Distribution of Lifetime Labor Force Participation of Married Women: Comment
Journal of Political Economy, 1979, 87, (1), 197-201 View citations (4)
- The Value of Time in Consumption and Residential Location in an Urban Setting
American Economic Review, 1977, 67, (5), 996-1003 View citations (6)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.