Details about Melanie O'Gorman
Access statistics for papers by Melanie O'Gorman.
Last updated 2016-10-12. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Explaining low high school attainment in Northern Aboriginal Communities: An analysis of the Aboriginal Peoples’ Surveys
Departmental Working Papers, The University of Winnipeg, Department of Economics
See also Journal Article in Canadian Public Policy (2015)
- Africa’s missed agricultural revolution: a quantitative study of the policy options
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, 2015, 15, (2), 561-602
- Explaining Low High School Attainment in Northern Aboriginal Communities: An Analysis of the Aboriginal Peoples' Surveys
Canadian Public Policy, 2015, 41, (4), 297-308
See also Working Paper (2015)
- Cross-Country Disparity in Agricultural Productivity: Quantifying the Role of Modern Seed Adoption
Journal of Development Studies, 2010, 46, (10), 1767-1785 View citations (2)
- Educational disparity and the persistence of the black-white wage gap in the U.S
Economics of Education Review, 2010, 29, (4), 526-542
- Racial earnings inequality in South Africa: An assessment of policy options
Journal of Policy Modeling, 2010, 32, (6), 703-718
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.