Details about Michael E. O'Hara
Access statistics for papers by Michael E. O'Hara.
Last updated 2018-06-30. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Carbon efficiency of US colleges and universities: a nonparametric assessment
Applied Economics, 2017, 49, (11), 1083-1097
- DO ACTIONS SPEAK AS LOUD AS WORDS? COMMITMENTS TO “GOING GREEN” ON CAMPUS
Contemporary Economic Policy, 2014, 32, (2), 503-519
- Pulling Econometrics Students Up by Their Bootstraps
The Journal of Economic Education, 2014, 45, (2), 121-130
- The Feasibility of Potential NHL Markets Under the New Collective Bargaining Agreement
Journal of Sports Economics, 2014, 15, (1), 64-77 View citations (1)
- Empirical identification of perceived congestion
Empirical Economics, 2013, 45, (3), 1167-1187
- Nonparametric Generalized Least Squares in Applied Regression Analysis
Pacific Economic Review, 2013, 18, (4), 456-474
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.