Details about Olalekan Charles Okunlola
Access statistics for papers by Olalekan Charles Okunlola.
Last updated 2022-09-01. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Conflictâ€“Poverty Relationship in Africa: A Disaggregated Approach
Journal of Interdisciplinary Economics, 2022, 34, (1), 104-129
- Does a free market system reduce conflict in Africa?
Journal of Social and Economic Development, 2022, 24, (1), 147-170
- Economic Freedom and Human Development in ECOWAS: Does Political-Institutional Strength Play a Role?
Journal of the Knowledge Economy, 2022, 13, (3), 1751-1785
- Does economic freedom enhance quality of life in Africa?
International Review of Economics, 2021, 68, (3), 357-387 View citations (2)
- The Impact of Export Promotion Schemes on Agricultural Growth in Nigeria
African Journal of Economic Review, 2021, 09, (1) View citations (1)
- Political Regime Types and Economic Development in Nigeria: Significance of Conflict and Corruption
Journal of Interdisciplinary Economics, 2019, 31, (2), 183-216
- Growth Effect of Export Promotion on Non-oil Output in Sub-Saharan Africa (1970â€“2014)
Emerging Economy Studies, 2017, 3, (2), 139-155
- AN EMPIRICAL ANALYSIS OF EFFECTS OF MILITARY SPENDING ON ECONOMIC GROWTH IN NIGERIA: A BOUND TESTING APPROACH TO CO-INTEGRATION 1989-2013
Journal of Public Administration, Finance and Law, 2014, 6, (6), 117-130 View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.