Details about Masato Okamoto
Access statistics for papers by Masato Okamoto.
Last updated 2019-02-27. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Mincer earnings regression in the form of the double Pareto-lognormal model
Working Papers, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality
- Extension of the ?-generalized distribution: new four-parameter models for the size distribution of income and consumption
LIS Working papers, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg View citations (4)
- The Relationship between the Equivalence Scale and the Inequality Index and Its Impact on the Measurement of Income Inequality
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (2)
Also in LIS Working papers, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg (2012)
- A flexible descriptive model for the size distribution of incomes
Economics Bulletin, 2014, 34, (3), 1600-1610
- Interpolating the Lorenz Curve: Methods to Preserve Shape and Remain Consistent with the Concentration Curves for Components
Review of Income and Wealth, 2014, 60, (2), 349-384
- Erratum to “Evaluation of the goodness of fit of new statistical size distributions with consideration of accurate income inequality estimation”
Economics Bulletin, 2013, 33, (3), 2443-2444 View citations (2)
- Evaluation of the goodness of fit of new statistical size distributions with consideration of accurate income inequality estimation
Economics Bulletin, 2012, 32, (4), 2969-2982 View citations (5)
- Source decomposition of changes in income inequality: the integral-based approach and its approximation by the chained Shapley-value approach
The Journal of Economic Inequality, 2011, 9, (2), 145-181 View citations (4)
- Decomposition of gini and multivariate gini indices
The Journal of Economic Inequality, 2009, 7, (2), 153-177 View citations (5)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.