Details about Samuel Jovan Okullo
Access statistics for papers by Samuel Jovan Okullo.
Last updated 2020-03-20. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Biofuel Mandating and the Green Paradox
Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research View citations (1)
- Imperfect Cartelization in OPEC
Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research View citations (11)
See also Journal Article in Energy Economics (2016)
- Modeling Peak Oil and the Geological Constraints on Oil Production
Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research View citations (2)
See also Journal Article in Resource and Energy Economics (2015)
- Can Reserve Additions in Mature Crude Oil Provinces Attenuate Peak Oil
See also Journal Article in Energy (2011)
- How Does Economic Theory Explain the Hubbert Peak Oil Model?
- Determining the Social Cost of Carbon: Under Damage and Climate Sensitivity Uncertainty
Environmental & Resource Economics, 2020, 75, (1), 79-103 View citations (2)
- Understanding oil scarcity through drilling activity
Energy Economics, 2018, 69, (C), 261-269
- Imperfect cartelization in OPEC
Energy Economics, 2016, 60, (C), 333-344 View citations (7)
See also Working Paper (2016)
- Modeling peak oil and the geological constraints on oil production
Resource and Energy Economics, 2015, 40, (C), 36-56 View citations (9)
See also Working Paper (2014)
- Can reserve additions in mature crude oil provinces attenuate peak oil?
Energy, 2011, 36, (9), 5755-5764 View citations (8)
See also Working Paper
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.