Details about Jasmina Okicic
Access statistics for papers by Jasmina Okicic.
Last updated 2019-07-07. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The impact of formal and non – formal education on youth employability in Bosnia and Herzegovina
Croatian Review of Economic, Business and Social Statistics, 2019, 5, (1), 55-66
- Identification of Barriers to Financial Inclusion Among Youth
International Business Research, 2018, 11, (7), 120-129 View citations (1)
- The Study of the Current Obstacles to the Development of Women’s Entrepreneurship in the Function of Reducing Unemployment in Bosnia and Herzegovina
International Business Research, 2016, 9, (11), 90-104 View citations (1)
- An Empirical Analysis Of Stock Returns And Volatility: The Case Of Stock Markets From Central And Eastern Europe
South East European Journal of Economics and Business, 2015, 9, (1), 7-15 View citations (2)
- Internal and External Obstacles to the Development of SMEs in Bosnia and Herzegovina
Croatian Economic Survey, 2011, 13, (1), 143-171 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.