Details about Mary K. Olson
Access statistics for papers by Mary K. Olson.
Last updated 2019-12-02. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Pharmaceutical Expenditure and Regulatory Policy in the NHS
Working Papers, Washington St. Louis - School of Business and Political Economy
- Examining Firm Responses to R&D Policy: An Analysis of Pediatric Exclusivity
American Journal of Health Economics, 2018, 4, (3), 321-357 View citations (1)
- Eliminating the U.S. drug lag: Implications for drug safety
Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, 2013, 47, (1), 1-30 View citations (1)
- The risk we bear: The effects of review speed and industry user fees on new drug safety
Journal of Health Economics, 2008, 27, (2), 175-200 View citations (9)
- Are novel drugs more risky for patients than less novel drugs?
Journal of Health Economics, 2004, 23, (6), 1135-1158 View citations (12)
- Pharmaceutical Policy Change and the Safety of New Drugs
Journal of Law and Economics, 2002, 45, (S2), 615-642 View citations (10)
- Regulatory Reform and Bureaucratic Responsiveness to Firms: the Impact of User Fees in the FDA
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, 2000, 9, (3), 363-395 View citations (2)
- Agency Rulemaking, Political Influences, Regulation, and Industry Compliance
Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, 1999, 15, (3), 573-601 View citations (7)
- Firm Characteristics and the Speed of FDA Approval
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, 1997, 6, (1), 377-401 View citations (13)
- Substitution in Regulatory Agencies: FDA Enforcement Alternatives
Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, 1996, 12, (2), 376-407 View citations (10)
- Regulatory Agency Discretion among Competing Industries: Inside the FDA
Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, 1995, 11, (2), 379-405 View citations (12)
- The Effects of UK Pharmaceutical Policy on Government Drug Expenditure: Cost Control and Incentives for R&D
International Journal of the Economics of Business, 1995, 2, (1), 51-64 View citations (1)
- Political Influence and Regulatory Policy: The 1984 Drug Legislation
Economic Inquiry, 1994, 32, (3), 363-82 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.