Details about David Oluseun Olayungbo
Access statistics for papers by David Oluseun Olayungbo.
Last updated 2019-11-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Effects of Global Oil Price on Exchange Rate, Trade Balance, and Reserves in Nigeria: A Frequency Domain Causality Approach
Journal of Risk and Financial Management, 2019, 12, (1), 1-14
- Remittances, financial development and economic growth in sub-Saharan African countries: evidence from a PMG-ARDL approach
Financial Innovation, 2019, 5, (1), 1-25
- Competition and technology acquisition among Nigerian firms
International Journal of Business Forecasting and Marketing Intelligence, 2016, 2, (4), 347-358
- Insurance penetration and economic growth in Africa: Dynamic effects analysis using Bayesian TVP-VAR approach
Cogent Economics & Finance, 2016, 4, (1), 1150390 View citations (3)
- Special Edition: The impact of the oil price on the global economy
OPEC Energy Review, 2016, 40, (4), 397-411
- Insurance and Economic Growth Nexus in Nigeria: Asymmetric Non-Linear Relationship under Heterogeneous Agents
African Development Review, 2015, 27, (3), 248-261 View citations (4)
- Bayesian Graphical Model Application for Monetary Policy and Macroeconomic Performance in Nigeria
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.