Details about Olusanya E. Olubusoye
Access statistics for papers by Olusanya E. Olubusoye.
Last updated 2020-07-25. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Carbon emissions, and economic growth in Africa
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Time Series Analysis of Persistence in Crude Oil Price Volatility across Bull and Bear Regimes
Working Papers, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in Energy (2016)
- Modelling the Inflation Process in Nigeria
Working Papers, African Economic Research Consortium, Research Department View citations (10)
- Modeling the determinants of renewable energy consumption: Evidence from the five most populous nations in Africa
Energy, 2020, 206, (C)
- How persistent and dynamic inter-dependent are pricing of Bitcoin to other cryptocurrencies before and after 2017/18 crash?
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, 2019, 531, (C) View citations (5)
- The global financial crisis: Testing For Fractional Cointegration Between The Us And Nigerian Stock Markets
Journal of Developing Areas, 2017, 51, (4), 29-47 View citations (1)
- MODELLING ROAD TRAFFIC CRASHES USING SPATIAL AUTOREGRESSIVE MODEL WITH ADDITIONAL ENDOGENOUS VARIABLE
Statistics in Transition New Series, 2016, 17, (4), 659-670
- Time series analysis of persistence in crude oil price volatility across bull and bear regimes
Energy, 2016, 109, (C), 29-37 View citations (17)
See also Working Paper (2015)
- Time series analysis of volatility in the petroleum pricing markets: the persistence, asymmetry and jumps in the returns series
OPEC Energy Review, 2016, 40, (3), 235-262 View citations (6)
- A small macroeconometric model of the Nigerian economy
Economic Modelling, 2014, 39, (C), 305-313 View citations (3)
- The Bayesian Approach to Multi-equation Econometric Model Estimation
Journal of Statistical and Econometric Methods, 2014, 3, (1), 6
- Choice of Priors and Variable Selection in Bayesian Regression
Journal of Asian Scientific Research, 2012, 2, (7), 354-377
- A Comparison of Alternative Estimators of Macro-Economic Model of Ethiopia
Ethiopian Journal of Economics, 2009, 18, (1), 116
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.