Details about Philip Akanni OLOMOLA
Access statistics for papers by Philip Akanni OLOMOLA.
Last updated 2021-11-26. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Oil Wealth and Economic Growth in Oil Exporting African Countries
Working Papers, African Economic Research Consortium, Research Department View citations (9)
- Foreign Direct Investment, Electricity Power Supply and Economic Growth in Nigeria
International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, 2020, 10, (5), 243-247 View citations (1)
- POLLUTANT EMISSIONS, INSTITUTIONS AND ECONOMIC GROWTH IN NIGERIA
Ilorin Journal of Economic Policy, 2020, 7, (7), 49-66
- Productivity Bias Hypothesis: New Evidence from Parallel Market Exchange Rate
Economics, 2020, 8, (1), 31-40
- Public investment and inclusive growth in Africa
International Journal of Social Economics, 2020, 47, (12), 1669-1691
- Current Account Balance and External Shocks in Nigeria
African Journal of Economic Review, 2019, 07, (2)
- Determinants of Total Factor Productivity in Mexico, Indonesia, Nigeria, and Turkey (1980â€“2014)
Emerging Economy Studies, 2018, 4, (2), 192-217 View citations (4)
- External shocks and macroeconomic responses in Nigeria: A global VAR approach
Cogent Economics & Finance, 2016, 4, (1), 1239317 View citations (1)
- Female Employment and Fertility Decisions; Is there an Implication for Household Consumption in South-West Nigeria?
Humanities and Social Sciences Letters, 2016, 4, (3), 62-68
- A Multivariate Causal Relationship among Road Transport Infrastructure Development, Economic Growth and Poverty Level in Nigeria
International Journal of Economics and Financial Research, 2015, 1, (4), 57-64 View citations (4)
- Cointegration Analysis-Causality Testing and Wagner’s Law: The Case of Nigeria, 1970–2001
Journal of Social and Economic Development, 2004, 6, (1), 76-90 View citations (4)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.