Details about Michael Olabisi
Access statistics for papers by Michael Olabisi.
Last updated 2021-09-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Energy Demand Substitution from Biomass to Imported Kerosene: Evidence from Tanzania
Feed the Future Innovation Lab for Food Security Policy Research Papers, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics, Feed the Future Innovation Lab for Food Security (FSP)
See also Journal Article in Energy Policy (2019)
- The Challenge of Substituting Sunflower Oil for Imported Palm Oil: Evidence from Tanzania
Feed the Future Innovation Lab for Food Security Policy Research Papers, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics, Feed the Future Innovation Lab for Food Security (FSP) View citations (1)
- ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT AND THE MARGINS OF TRADE: ARE THE LEAST DEVELOPED COUNTRIES DIFFERENT?
Economic Inquiry, 2021, 59, (2), 600-621
- Input–Output Linkages and Sectoral Volatility
Economica, 2020, 87, (347), 713-746 View citations (1)
- Synergies and competition: Export survival in Africa and Latin America
Southern Economic Journal, 2020, 87, (1), 245-273
- Trade shocks and youth jobs
IZA Journal of Labor Policy, 2020, 10, (1), 12
- Bridging the enforcement gap in international trade: Participation in the New York Convention on arbitration
Journal of International Business Policy, 2019, 2, (1), 86-109
- Energy demand substitution from biomass to imported kerosene: Evidence from Tanzania
Energy Policy, 2019, 130, (C), 243-252 View citations (2)
See also Working Paper (2018)
- THE IMPACT OF EXPORTING AND FOREIGN DIRECT INVESTMENT ON PRODUCT INNOVATION: EVIDENCE FROM CHINESE MANUFACTURERS
Contemporary Economic Policy, 2017, 35, (4), 735-750 View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.