Details about Jennifer Claire Olmsted
Access statistics for papers by Jennifer Claire Olmsted.
Last updated 2018-05-23. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- THE WIC PROGRAM: BACKGROUND, TRENDS, AND ISSUES
Food Assistance and Nutrition Research Reports, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service View citations (10)
- TRACING THE IMPACTS OF FOOD ASSISTANCE PROGRAMS ON AGRICULTURE AND CONSUMERS: A COMPUTABLE GENERAL EQUILIBRIUM MODEL
Food Assistance and Nutrition Research Reports, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service View citations (7)
- Welfare and Food Assistance at the State and Substate Level: A Framework for Evaluating Economic and Programmatic Changes
Staff General Research Papers Archive, Iowa State University, Department of Economics View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in American Journal of Agricultural Economics (2000)
- Agricultural wages and food prices in Egypt
FCND discussion papers, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) View citations (4)
- Post-Oslo Palestinian (un)employment: A gender, class, and age-cohort analysis
Economics of Peace and Security Journal, 2008, 3, (2), 33-38
- GENDER, AGING, AND THE EVOLVING ARAB PATRIARCHAL CONTRACT
Feminist Economics, 2005, 11, (2), 53-78 View citations (5)
- Induced Wage Effects of Changes in Food Prices in Egypt
Journal of Development Studies, 2004, 40, (4), 137-166 View citations (9)
- Assessing the Impact of Religion on Gender Status
Feminist Economics, 2002, 8, (3), 99-111
- Welfare and Food Assistance at the State and Sub-State Level: A Framework for Evaluating Economic and Programmatic Changes
American Journal of Agricultural Economics, 2000, 82, (3), 649-655 View citations (1)
See also Working Paper (2000)
- Telling Palestinian Women's Economic Stories
Feminist Economics, 1997, 3, (2), 141-151 View citations (5)
- Where has all the gender gone?
Feminist Economics, 1996, 2, (1), 86-89 View citations (1)
- Women "manufacture" economic spaces in Bethlehem
World Development, 1996, 24, (12), 1829-1840
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.