Details about Tadhg O'Mahony
Access statistics for papers by Tadhg O'Mahony.
Last updated 2021-06-07. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Lessons for regional energy modelling: enhancing demand-side transport and residential policies in Madrid
Regional Studies, 2019, 53, (6), 826-837 View citations (1)
- Resource efficiency and green economic sustainability transition evaluation of green growth productivity gap and governance challenges in Cambodia
Sustainable Development, 2019, 27, (3), 312-320 View citations (1)
- Revisiting ISEW Valuation Approaches: The Case of Spain Including the Costs of Energy Depletion and of Climate Change
Ecological Economics, 2018, 144, (C), 292-303 View citations (7)
- Decomposition of Ireland's carbon emissions from 1990 to 2010: An extended Kaya identity
Energy Policy, 2013, 59, (C), 573-581 View citations (18)
- Integrated scenarios of energy-related CO2 emissions in Ireland: A multi-sectoral analysis to 2020
Ecological Economics, 2013, 93, (C), 385-397 View citations (13)
- The driving forces of change in energy-related CO2 emissions in Ireland: A multi-sectoral decomposition from 1990 to 2007
Energy Policy, 2012, 44, (C), 256-267 View citations (41)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.