Details about Qiyan Ong
Access statistics for papers by Qiyan Ong.
Last updated 2019-11-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Indifference or indecisiveness: a strict discrimination
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (2)
Also in MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany (2017) View citations (2)
- The Self-Image Signaling Roles of Voice in Decision-Making
Economic Growth Centre Working Paper Series, Nanyang Technological University, School of Social Sciences, Economic Growth Centre View citations (3)
- How Does Voice Matter? Evidence from the Ultimatum Game
Working Papers, Tulane University, Department of Economics View citations (2)
See also Journal Article in Experimental Economics (2012)
- Does choosing jobs based on income risk lead to higher job satisfaction in the long run? Evidence from the natural experiment of German reunification
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), 2016, 65, (C), 95-108
- Altruism Within the Family: A Comparison of Father and Mother Using Life Happiness and Life Satisfaction
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, 2013, 111, (2), 485-510 View citations (1)
- How does voice matter? Evidence from the ultimatum game
Experimental Economics, 2012, 15, (4), 604-621 View citations (15)
See also Working Paper (2010)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.