Details about Adegbemi Babatunde Onakoya
Access statistics for papers by Adegbemi Babatunde Onakoya.
Last updated 2016-05-23. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Infrastructural Decay in Sub-Saharan Africa: Evidence from the Nigerian Manufacturing Sector
International Journal of Economics and Financial Research, 2015, 1, (8), 113-122
- Capital Market Development: A Spur to Economic Growth in Nigeria
Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, 2013, (9(5)), 222-234
- Does Corporate Social Responsibility Improve Financial Performance of Nigerian Firms? Empirical Evidence from Triangulation Analysis
Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, 2013, (9(3)), 22-36
- Does Monetary Policy Influence Economic Growth in Nigeria?
Asian Economic and Financial Review, 2013, 3, (5), 635-646 View citations (8)
- Impact of Economic Reform on the Nigerian Telecommunications Sector
Advances in Management and Applied Economics, 2013, 3, (3), 9
- Intellectual Entrepreneurship: Theories, Purpose and Challenges
International Journal of Business Administration, 2013, 4, (5), 30-37 View citations (1)
- Oil Discovery and Sectoral Performance in Nigeria: An Appraisal of the Dutch Disease
The IUP Journal of Applied Economics, 2013, XII, (2), 25-40
- Oil Price Fluctuations and Output performance in Nigeria: a Var Approach
Romanian Economic Journal, 2013, 16, (49), 47-72 View citations (1)
- Does Foreign Aid Accelerate Economic Growth? An Empirical Analysis for Nigeria
International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, 2012, 2, (4), 423-431 View citations (9)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.