Details about Wafa Hakim Orman
Access statistics for papers by Wafa Hakim Orman.
Last updated 2019-05-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Trust and Trustworthiness of Immigrants and Native-Born Americans
Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University View citations (4)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics) (2015)
- After the Farm Crisis: Religiosity in the Rural United States
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA)
- Immigrant Assimilation, Trust and Social Capital
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) View citations (4)
- GDP and energy consumption: A panel analysis of the US
Applied Energy, 2018, 213, (C), 208-218 View citations (5)
- Consequences of deviating from predicted CEO labor market compensation on long-term firm value
Journal of Business Research, 2015, 68, (2), 299-305 View citations (3)
- Trust and trustworthiness of immigrants and native-born Americans
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), 2015, 57, (C), 1-8 View citations (4)
See also Working Paper (2015)
- Does Heterogeneity Help in Overcoming the Public Goods Dilemma in a Sequential Contribution Environment?
Group Decision and Negotiation, 2014, 23, (5), 1219-1239 View citations (2)
- Playing with other people's money: Contributions to public goods by trustees
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), 2014, 53, (C), 44-55 View citations (3)
- Religion, Corruption, and the Rule of Law
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 2013, 45, (5), 757-779 View citations (20)
- Giving It Away for Free? The Nature of Job-Market Signaling by Open-Source Software Developers
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, 2008, 8, (1), 1-33 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.