Details about Jaime Orrillo
Access statistics for papers by Jaime Orrillo.
Last updated 2022-04-14. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The Home Office in Times of COVID-19 Pandemic and its impact in the Labor Supply
- Production and Endogenous Bankruptcy under Collateral Constraints
Studies in Economics, School of Economics, University of Kent View citations (2)
- Default and Exogenous Collateral in Incomplete Markets with a Continuum of States
Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers, Econometric Society View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Mathematical Economics (2001)
- Probability of default in collateralized credit operations for small business
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, 2020, 52, (C) View citations (1)
- Hyperopic Topologies Once Again
Economics Bulletin, 2019, 39, (4), 2706-2710
- CONCERNING THE SEIZURE OF COLLATERAL IN COLLATERALIZED LOAN MARKETS
Annals of Financial Economics (AFE), 2018, 13, (03), 1-9
- Dissaving of the Past via Reverse Mortgages
Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE, 2017, 71, (1)
- Failure of the Ricardian Equivalence Theory in Economies with Incomplete Markets
Brazilian Review of Econometrics, 2017, 37, (1) View citations (1)
- Determinantes do Requerimento de Colateral em Empréstimos Empresariais
Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE, 2014, 68, (1)
- Interest rates and default in unsecured loan markets
Quantitative Finance, 2013, 13, (12), 1925-1934 View citations (3)
- Making promises in infinite-horizon economies with default and collateral
Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), 2009, 79, (10), 3055-3068 View citations (3)
- Collateral or utility penalties?
International Journal of Economic Theory, 2007, 3, (2), 95-111 View citations (2)
- Two-Sided Altruism in an OLG Model with Incomplete Markets and Default
Brazilian Review of Econometrics, 2006, 26, (2)
- Collateral once again
Economics Letters, 2005, 87, (1), 27-33 View citations (5)
- Default and exogenous collateral in incomplete markets with a continuum of states
Journal of Mathematical Economics, 2001, 35, (1), 151-165 View citations (10)
See also Working Paper (2000)
- Equilibrium with Default and Endogenous Collateral
Mathematical Finance, 2000, 10, (1), 1-21 View citations (30)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.