Details about Michael J. Osborne
Access statistics for papers by Michael J. Osborne.
Last updated 2021-06-04. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Books Chapters
- The Cambridge capital controversies: contributions from the complex plane
Review of Political Economy, 2016, 28, (2), 251-269 View citations (3)
- A resolution to the NPV-IRR debate?
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, 2010, 50, (2), 234-239 View citations (18)
- On the computation of a formula for the duration of a bond that yields precise results
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, 2005, 45, (1), 161-183 View citations (5)
- Three Extensions to the Visualisation of Financial Concepts in the Complex Plane
Computers in Higher Education Economics Review, 2001, 14, (2), 16-20 View citations (1)
- Visualising financial concepts in the complex plane
Computers in Higher Education Economics Review, 2000, 14, (1), 4-8 View citations (1)
- Multiple Interest Rate Analysis: Theory and Applications
Palgrave Macmillan Books, Palgrave Macmillan
- A Summing Up
- An Accurate Formula Is Derived for the Impact of a Shift in Yield on the Price of a Bond
- Appendix 1: A Compendium of Observations on Multiple-Interest-Rate Analysis
- Appendix 2: Why Now?
- Appendix 3: On the Calculation of Polynomial Roots
- Four Key Results of Multiple-Interest-Rate Analysis
- Is APR a Robust Measure of the Cost of Consumer Credit?
- Multiple-Interest-Rate Analysis Demonstrates Why the IRR Pitfalls Are Irrelevant and Provides a Better Reason to Prefer NPV as an Investment Criterion
- Multiple-Interest-Rate Analysis Sheds Light on the Reswitching Phenomenon
- Multiple-Interest-Rate Analysis: What It Is and Why It Is Important
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.