Details about Minoru Osawa
Access statistics for papers by Minoru Osawa.
Last updated 2021-01-20. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Multimodal agglomeration in economic geography
Papers, arXiv.org View citations (3)
- Cities in a world of diminishing transport costs
- Production externalities and dispersion process in a multi-region economy
- Stochastic stability of agglomeration patterns in an urban retail model
Papers, arXiv.org View citations (2)
- Break and sustain bifurcations of S_N-invariant equidistant economy
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (1)
- Emergence of Urban Landscapes: Equilibrium Selection in a Model of Internal Structure of the Cities
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Spatial Scale of Agglomeration and Dispersion: Theoretical Foundations and Empirical Implications
KIER Working Papers, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research View citations (7)
Also in MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany (2017) View citations (9)
Discussion papers, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI) (2017) View citations (4)
- Harris and Wilson (1978) Model Revisited: The Spatial Period-doubling Cascade in an Urban Retail Model
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (11)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Regional Science (2017)
- Equilibrium refinement for a model of non-monocentric internal structures of cities: A potential game approach
Journal of Economic Theory, 2020, 187, (C) View citations (3)
- First-best dynamic assignment of commuters with endogenous heterogeneities in a corridor network
Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, 2018, 117, (PB), 811-831 View citations (3)
- HARRIS AND WILSON (1978) MODEL REVISITED: THE SPATIAL PERIOD‐DOUBLING CASCADE IN AN URBAN RETAIL MODEL
Journal of Regional Science, 2017, 57, (3), 442-466 View citations (13)
See also Working Paper (2015)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.