Details about Osayanmon Wellington Osawe
Access statistics for papers by Osayanmon Wellington Osawe.
Last updated 2023-07-09. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Animal Welfare, Altruism and Policy Support
96th Annual Conference, April 4-6, 2022, K U Leuven, Belgium, Agricultural Economics Society - AES
- Use of Modern Inputs and Complementary Farm Practices in the Nigeria Rice Value Chain: Implications for Policy
Feed the Future Innovation Lab for Food Security Policy Research Briefs, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics, Feed the Future Innovation Lab for Food Security (FSP)
- Livelihood Vulnerability and Migration Decision Making Nexus: The Case of Rural Farm Households in Nigeria
2013 Fourth International Conference, September 22-25, 2013, Hammamet, Tunisia, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE) View citations (2)
- Concern for animals, other farmers, or oneself? Assessing farmers' support for a policy to improve animal welfare
American Journal of Agricultural Economics, 2023, 105, (3), 836-860
- FOOD DEMAND IN NIGERIA
Journal of Rural Economics and Development, 2021, 23, (1)
- TECHNICAL EFFICIENCY OF SMALL SCALE FARMERS: AN APPLICATION OF THE STOCHASTIC FRONTIER PRODUCTION FUNCTION TO FISH FARMERS IN IBADAN METROPOLIS, OYO STATE, NIGERIA
Journal of Rural Economics and Development, 2007, 16, 12 View citations (3)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.