Details about Matthew Osborne
Access statistics for papers by Matthew Osborne.
Last updated 2016-05-05. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Monetary policy and volatility in the sterling money market
Bank of England working papers, Bank of England
- Measuring the impact of prudential policy on the macroeconomy: A practical application to Basel III and other responses to the financial crisis
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (8)
- Bank regulation, capital and credit supply: Measuring the Impact of Prudential Standards
Occasional Papers, Financial Services Authority View citations (54)
- On the Behaviour and Determinants of Risk-Based Capital Ratios: Revisiting the Evidence from UK Banking Institutions
Occasional Papers, Financial Services Authority View citations (10)
See also Journal Article in International Review of Finance (2010)
- Productivity, Capital-Intensity and Labour Quality at Sector Level in New Zealand and the UK
Treasury Working Paper Series, New Zealand Treasury View citations (1)
- Capital requirements and bank behavior in the UK: Are there lessons for international capital standards?
Journal of Banking & Finance, 2012, 36, (3), 803-816 View citations (68)
- On the Behavior and Determinants of Risk‐Based Capital Ratios: Revisiting the Evidence from UK Banking Institutions
International Review of Finance, 2010, 10, (4), 485-518 View citations (11)
See also Working Paper (2009)