Details about Brian J. Osoba
Access statistics for papers by Brian J. Osoba.
Last updated 2016-03-05. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Youth Gangs as Pseudo-Governments: Implications for Violent Crime
Working Papers, Department of Economics, West Virginia University View citations (13)
See also Journal Article in Southern Economic Journal (2009)
- Metropolitan Statistical Area Designation: Aggregate And Industry Growth Impacts
Working Papers, Department of Economics, West Virginia University
- Culture-based development in the USA: culture as a factor for economic welfare and social well-being at a county level
Journal of Cultural Economics, 2015, 39, (3), 277-303 View citations (5)
- Youth Gangs as Pseudo-Governments Implications for Violent Crime
Southern Economic Journal, 2009, 75, (4), 996-1018 View citations (24)
See also Working Paper (2009)
- The growth impact of the metropolitan statistical area designation
The Annals of Regional Science, 2008, 42, (2), 307-319