Details about Una Okonkwo Osili
Access statistics for papers by Una Okonkwo Osili.
Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- First and Second Generation Impacts of the Biafran War
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (11)
- War and Stature: Growing Up During the Nigerian Civil War
HiCN Working Papers, Households in Conflict Network View citations (98)
Also in IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) (2011) View citations (3)
The Centre for Market and Public Organisation, The Centre for Market and Public Organisation, University of Bristol, UK (2011) View citations (4)
See also Journal Article in American Economic Review (2012)
- Bank Crises and Investor Confidence
Working Papers, U.S. Census Bureau, Center for Economic Studies View citations (2)
Also in Working Paper Series, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago (2008)
- Does Female Schooling Reduce Fertility? Evidence from Nigeria
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (15)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Development Economics (2008)
- Individuals and Institutions: Evidence from International Migrants in the U.S
2006 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics
- What can we learn about financial access from U.S. immigrants?
Working Paper Series, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago View citations (2)
- Prospects for immigrant-native wealth assimilation: evidence from financial market participation
Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago
Also in Working Paper Series, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago (2004) View citations (15)
- Institutional quality and financial market development: evidence from international migrants in the U.S
Working Paper Series, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago View citations (13)
- Giving to Family versus Giving to the Community Within and Across Generations
Economics Working Paper Archive at Hunter College, Hunter College Department of Economics
See also Journal Article in Journal of Population Economics (2010)
- War and Stature: Growing Up during the Nigerian Civil War
American Economic Review, 2012, 102, (3), 273-77 View citations (121)
See also Working Paper (2012)
- Giving to family versus giving to the community within and across generations
Journal of Population Economics, 2010, 23, (3), 963-987 View citations (6)
See also Working Paper (2002)
- Do Immigrants and Their Children Free Ride More Than Natives?
American Economic Review, 2009, 99, (2), 28-34 View citations (3)
- Does female schooling reduce fertility? Evidence from Nigeria
Journal of Development Economics, 2008, 87, (1), 57-75 View citations (173)
See also Working Paper (2007)
- Institutions and Financial Development: Evidence from International Migrants in the United States
The Review of Economics and Statistics, 2008, 90, (3), 498-517 View citations (42)
- What Can We Learn about Financial Access from U.S. Immigrants? The Role of Country of Origin Institutions and Immigrant Beliefs
World Bank Economic Review, 2008, 22, (3), 431-455 View citations (18)
- Remittances and savings from international migration: Theory and evidence using a matched sample
Journal of Development Economics, 2007, 83, (2), 446-465 View citations (95)
- Contributions in heterogeneous communities: Evidence from Indonesia
Journal of Population Economics, 2004, 17, (4), 603-626 View citations (31)
- Migrants and Housing Investments: Theory and Evidence from Nigeria
Economic Development and Cultural Change, 2004, 52, (4), 821-49 View citations (30)
- Social Networks and Credit Access in Indonesia
World Development, 2004, 32, (7), 1225-1246 View citations (29)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.