Details about Carlos Oya
Access statistics for papers by Carlos Oya.
Last updated 2019-12-27. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Rural inequality, wage employment and labour market formation in Africa: historical and micro-level evidence
ILO Working Papers, International Labour Organization View citations (1)
- UNEQUAL PROSPECTS: DISPARITIES IN THE QUANTITY AND QUALITY OF LABOUR SUPPLY IN SUB-SAHARAN AFRICA
Working Papers, Department of Economics, SOAS, University of London, UK View citations (6)
- Towards an Employment-centred Development Strategy for Poverty Reduction in The Gambia: Macroeconomic and Labour Market Aspects
Research Report, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth View citations (2)
- The challenges of screening and synthesising qualitative research in a mixed-methods systematic review. The case of the impact of agricultural certification schemes
Journal of Development Effectiveness, 2018, 10, (1), 39-60
- The effectiveness of agricultural certification in developing countries: A systematic review
World Development, 2018, 112, (C), 282-312 View citations (11)
- Effects of certification schemes for agricultural production on socio‐economic outcomes in low‐ and middle‐income countries: a systematic review
Campbell Systematic Reviews, 2017, 13, (1), 1-346 View citations (1)
- Fairtrade and Labour Markets in Ethiopia and Uganda
Journal of Development Studies, 2017, 53, (6), 841-856 View citations (8)
- Protocol for a Systematic Review: Effects of Certification Systems for Agricultural Commodity Production on Socio‐economic Outcomes in Low and Middle‐Income Countries
Campbell Systematic Reviews, 2015, 11, (1), 1-71
- Who counts? Challenges and biases in defining 'households' in research on poverty
Journal of Development Effectiveness, 2015, 7, (3), 336-345
- Fairtrade cooperatives in Ethiopia and Uganda: uncensored
Review of African Political Economy, 2014, 41, (sup1), S115-S127 View citations (2)
- Testing Claims about Large Land Deals in Africa: Findings from a Multi-Country Study
Journal of Development Studies, 2014, 50, (7), 903-925 View citations (29)
- Global Land Grabs: historical processes, theoretical and methodological implications and current trajectories
Third World Quarterly, 2013, 34, (9), 1517-1531 View citations (12)
- Rural wage employment in Africa: methodological issues and emerging evidence
Review of African Political Economy, 2013, 40, (136), 251-273 View citations (14)
- The Land Rush and Classic Agrarian Questions of Capital and Labour: a systematic scoping review of the socioeconomic impact of land grabs in Africa
Third World Quarterly, 2013, 34, (9), 1532-1557 View citations (6)
- Divorced, Separated, and Widowed Women Workers in Rural Mozambique
Feminist Economics, 2009, 15, (2), 1-31 View citations (10)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.