Details about Burhan Ozkan
Access statistics for papers by Burhan Ozkan.
Last updated 2019-07-05. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Willingness to pay a high-premium for fresh organic produce: an econometric analysis
Agricultural Economics Research Review, 2018, 31, (1)
- Investigating the Attitude and Perception of Consumers Towards Purchasing Food Products from Supermarket Through Online Trading
European Journal of Multidisciplinary Studies Articles, 2017, 6
- Willingness to Pay a High-Premium for Organic Produce: An Econometric Analysis
Journal of Food Distribution Research, 2017, 48, (1)
- Comparison of energy inputs in glasshouse double crop (fall and summer crops) tomato production
Renewable Energy, 2011, 36, (5), 1639-1644 View citations (10)
- Energy inputs and crop yield relationships in greenhouse winter crop tomato production
Renewable Energy, 2011, 36, (11), 3217-3221 View citations (7)
- The Relationship between Development Level and Supply and Demand of Main Agricultural Products
Journal of Food Distribution Research, 2009, 40, (1), 7
- Energy and cost analysis for greenhouse and open-field grape production
Energy, 2007, 32, (8), 1500-1504 View citations (43)
- Energy inputs and crop yield relationship in greenhouse tomato production
Renewable Energy, 2006, 31, (4), 427-438 View citations (44)
- An analysis of energy use and input costs for cotton production in Turkey
Renewable Energy, 2005, 30, (2), 145-155 View citations (41)
- An econometric analysis of energy input-output in Turkish agriculture
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2005, 9, (6), 608-623 View citations (36)
- Assessing of energy policies based on Turkish agriculture:: current status and some implications
Energy Policy, 2005, 33, (18), 2361-2373 View citations (16)
- Energy input–output analysis in Turkish agriculture
Renewable Energy, 2004, 29, (1), 39-51 View citations (75)
- Impacts of climate factors on yields for selected crops in the Southern Turkey
Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, 2002, 7, (4), 367-380 View citations (7)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.