Details about Jiaren Pang
Access statistics for papers by Jiaren Pang.
Last updated 2018-09-19. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Exchange Rate Regimes and Wage Comovements in a Ricardian Model with Money
Tsukuba Economics Working Papers, Economics, Graduate School of Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Tsukuba
Also in Tsukuba Economics Working Papers, Economics, Graduate School of Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Tsukuba (2011) View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in Journal of International Economics (2016)
- Are Financial Development and Corruption Control Substitutes in Promoting Growth?
Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Development Economics (2008)
- Employment protection and corporate cash holdings: Evidence from China's labor contract law
Journal of Banking & Finance, 2018, 92, (C), 182-194 View citations (3)
- Exchange rate regimes and wage comovements in a Ricardian model with money
Journal of International Economics, 2016, 102, (C), 96-109
See also Working Paper (2016)
- Financial markets, financial dependence, and the allocation of capital
Journal of Banking & Finance, 2009, 33, (5), 810-818 View citations (15)
- Are financial development and corruption control substitutes in promoting growth?
Journal of Development Economics, 2008, 86, (2), 414-433 View citations (73)
See also Working Paper (2006)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.