Details about Gregory Papanikos
Access statistics for papers by Gregory Papanikos.
Last updated 2021-02-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- EUROPEAN INTEGRATION AND REGIONAL CONVERGENCE IN GREECE
Working Papers, University of Crete, Department of Economics View citations (1)
- EXCHANGE RATES REGIMES AND THE LINKAGE BETWEEN MONEY AND OUTPUT IN GREECE
Working Papers, University of Crete, Department of Economics
See also Journal Article in Journal of Policy Modeling (2002)
- Taxing Wealth and Only Wealth in an Advanced Economy with an Oversized Informal Economy and Vast Tax Evasion: The Case of Greece
Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, 2015, 84, (3), 85-106
- The real exchange rate of euro and Greek economic growth
The Journal of Economic Asymmetries, 2015, 12, (2), 100-109 View citations (5)
- GREEK LABOR MARKET, THE EURO AND THE CURRENT CRISIS
The Singapore Economic Review (SER), 2014, 59, (04), 1-27
- The determinants of vinegrowers employment and policy implications: the case of a Greek island
Agricultural Economics, 2005, 32, (1), 61-72
- Regional convergence in Greece in the 1980s: an econometric investigation
Applied Economics, 2004, 36, (8), 881-888 View citations (13)
- The Determinants of Employment Creation in Small Regional Firms
International Regional Science Review, 2004, 27, (2), 187-204
- Exchange rate regimes and the linkage between money and output in Greece
Journal of Policy Modeling, 2002, 24, (2), 103-117 View citations (1)
See also Working Paper
- A small macroeconometric model with direct government intervention on the demand and the supply side: The Canadian experience in the 1970s and in the 1980s
Economic Modelling, 1991, 8, (2), 187-200
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.