Details about Kostadis J. Papaioannou
Access statistics for papers by Kostadis J. Papaioannou.
Last updated 2019-11-14. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Historical Legacies and African Development
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers
- Rainfall Patterns and Human Settlement in Tropical Africa and Asia Compared. Did African Farmers Face Greater Insecurity?
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers View citations (4)
- Resource endowments and agricultural commercialization in colonial Africa: Did labour seasonality and food security drive Uganda’s cotton revolution?
Working Papers, European Historical Economics Society (EHES) View citations (1)
- Weather shocks and agricultural commercialization in colonial tropical Africa: did cash crops alleviate social distress?
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library View citations (2)
See also Journal Article in World Development (2017)
- Climate shocks, cash crops and resilience: Evidence from colonial tropical Africa
Working Papers, Utrecht University, Centre for Global Economic History View citations (2)
- CLIMATE SHOCKS AND CONFLICT: EVIDENCE FROM COLONIAL NIGERIA
African Economic History Working Paper, African Economic History Network View citations (7)
- The Dictator Effect: How Long Years in Office Affects Economic Development in Africa and the Near East
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers View citations (1)
- Does FDI increase productivity? The role of regulation in upstream industries
The World Economy, 2019, 42, (4), 1012-1031 View citations (1)
- On the time to ruin for a dependent delayed capital injection risk model
Applied Mathematics and Computation, 2019, 352, (C), 119-135
- Resources and Governance in Sierra Leoneâ€™s Civil War
Journal of Development Studies, 2017, 53, (2), 278-294
- Weather Shocks and Agricultural Commercialization in Colonial Tropical Africa: Did Cash Crops Alleviate Social Distress?
World Development, 2017, 94, (C), 346-365 View citations (3)
See also Working Paper (2017)
- “Hunger makes a thief of any man”: Poverty and crime in British colonial Asia
European Review of Economic History, 2017, 21, (1), 1-28 View citations (4)
- Political instability and discontinuity in Nigeria: The pre-colonial past and public goods provision under colonial and post-colonial political orders
Economics of Peace and Security Journal, 2015, 10, (1), 40-53 View citations (6)
- The dictator effect: how long years in office affect economic development
Journal of Institutional Economics, 2015, 11, (1), 111-139 View citations (5)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.