Details about Yun W. Park
Access statistics for papers by Yun W. Park.
Last updated 2019-03-06. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- A STUDY OF THE HOUSE PRICE DYNAMICS WITH A BUBBLE FORMATION: EVIDENCE OF U.S. HOUSING MARKETS
ERES, European Real Estate Society (ERES)
- Differential informativeness of analyst reports by investor types: Evidence from the Korean stock market
Managerial Finance, 2017, 43, (5), 567-594 View citations (1)
- Information effect of involuntary delisting and informed trading
Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, 2014, 30, (C), 251-269
- Loss given default of residential mortgages in a low LTV regime: Role of foreclosure auction process and housing market cycles
Journal of Banking & Finance, 2014, 39, (C), 192-210 View citations (5)
- Valuation of Brokers over Real Estate Cycles: Korean Evidence
International Real Estate Review, 2013, 16, (2), 166-188
- Parameter Stability and the Valuation of Mortgages and Mortgage‐Backed Securities
Real Estate Economics, 2012, 40, (1), 23-63 View citations (1)
- The Nature and Determinants of the Loss Given Default of Residential Mortgage Loans: Evidence from the Apartment Market (in Korean)
Economic Analysis (Quarterly), 2012, 18, (4), 51-83
- Are Broker Quotes Too Optimistic? Korean Evidence
International Real Estate Review, 2010, 13, (1), 46-78
- Price Run-up in Housing Markets, Access to Bank Lending and House Prices in Korea
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, 2010, 40, (3), 332-367 View citations (6)
- Large outside blockholders as monitors: Evidence from partial acquisitions
International Review of Economics & Finance, 2008, 17, (4), 529-545 View citations (14)
- Board composition and firm value under concentrated ownership: the Canadian evidence
Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, 2005, 13, (4), 387-410 View citations (23)
- Board composition and earnings management in Canada
Journal of Corporate Finance, 2004, 10, (3), 431-457 View citations (84)
- EXECUTIVE PAY AND THE DISCLOSURE ENVIRONMENT: CANADIAN EVIDENCE
Journal of Financial Research, 2001, 24, (3), 347-365 View citations (4)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.